Sep 20, 2023
Are You Exercising Wrong? with Dr. Gains
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 191 with Michael Kamalu
Michael Kamalu has been an avid multi-sport athlete since he was 3 years old, excelling in basketball, football, soccer, volleyball, and track (high jump & hurtles). He was a starter for...
Sep 13, 2023
Don’t Build Core Strength
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 190 with Jae Gruenke
Jae Gruenke is a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner, running technique expert, and founder of The Balanced Runner™. Known as a “running form guru,” she has helped runners from beginner to Olympian relieve pain...
Sep 6, 2023
Does Barefoot Running Cure Injuries
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 189 with Peter Francis
Peter Francis’ main interest is in understanding how individuals and teams can be the best that they can be. Peter has been described as a transformational leader for his work in creating cultures...
Aug 30, 2023
Who REALLY Needs Barefoot Shoes?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 188 with Emily Jancic
Emily Jancic is the founder of HARTS in Brooklyn, NY. As every parent knows, baby socks fall off and shoes make them fall. HARTS are the “Gateway Shoe” made to simplify life for parent and child. We’re as...
Aug 23, 2023
The End of Surgery?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 187 with Aneesh Garg
Aneesh Garg, DO, CAQ, is a nationally recognized, non-surgical sports medicine and regenerative orthopaedic physician with Dynamic Athlete Sports Medicine & Regenerative Orthopaedics in Boulder, Colorado. He is also a...