Dec 29, 2021
Get Strong Without Weights
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 120 with Aaron Saft
The mission of MR RUNNINGPAINS (Aaron Saft) is to provide runners of all types with a friendly and knowledgeable source for individualized coaching, exciting and fun running events, and useful information through...
Dec 22, 2021
You Don’t Want to Look Healthy
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 119 with Kaisa Keranen
Kaisa Keranen is a personal trainer, fitness educator, and social media influencer known for her fun and innovative ways to get people moving. She graduated from the University of Washington where she was a...
Dec 15, 2021
Moving Safely Isn’t Safe
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 118 with Natalie Wieneroider
Natalie Wieneroider teaches core strength to older adults on GetSetUp to help with balance and strength. Natalie believes that healthy living and movement are an ingrained part of her DNA. As an adult she spent...
Dec 8, 2021
Learn How to Move Without Moving
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 117 with Kate Chapman
Kate Chapman is, and always has been, very busy. Her Broadway performing credits include Mary Poppins, Les Miserables, Pajama Game, Sweet Smell of Success, Saturday Night Fever; also, The Radio City...
Dec 1, 2021
Walking Barefoot for Charity
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 116 with Chris Brannigan
Chris Brannigan is the legs of Hope for Hasti … if there’s a physical challenge to be undertaken to raise awareness for the charity or to generate income, Chris will likely be the one doing it.