Apr 28, 2021
Do Carbon Fiber Shoes Make You Weak?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 086
Listen to this episode of The MOVEMENT Movement about whether or not carbon fiber shoes make you weak.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How winning a race is not determined by the shoes...
Apr 21, 2021
Brendan Brazier, the Paleo Vegan Triathlete (it IS possible!)
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 085 Brendan Brazier
Brendan Brazier is the co-founder of Vega, Pulp Culture, and Fire Road, bestselling author of the Thrive book series, Editor-in-Chief of alive magazine, and an Executive Producer of The...
Apr 14, 2021
Will Running Make You Slim? Advice for Overweight (AND other) Runners.
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 084 Dr. Heather Vincent
Dr. Heather K. Vincent is the Director of the UF Health Sports Performance Center, Human Dynamics Laboratory in the Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at the...
Apr 7, 2021
What Makes a Harvard Doctor Start a Shoe Company?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode Dr. Casey Kerrigan
Dr. Casey Kerrigan is co-founder of OESH Shoes. She is a Harvard M.D., an N.I.H. supported biomechanist, and a lifelong runner since her track star days in high school and college. After...