Jan 4, 2023
Ninja Warrior Fitness Secrets
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 154 with Jessie Graff
Jessica Lauren Graff is an American professional stunt performer and sports-focused television personality. She has had training in five other martial arts, holds a black sash in Kung Fu, and is a black belt in Taekwondo. She is a champion gymnast, a pole vaulter, and a professional stunt performer.
Listen to this episode of The MOVEMENT Movement with Jessie Graff about Ninja Warrior fitness secrets.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How becoming more scientific about your training allows you to continue getting gains after years of training.
- Why persistence and practice are key when you’re trying to achieve any goal.
- How Ninja Warriors must attack each exercise with the same amount of intensity.
- Why it’s important to engage the correct muscles to breathe properly.
- How being the hardest worker might actually be preventing you
Connect with Jessie
Guest Contact Info
Connect with Steven: