Mar 29, 2023
Do Shoes Make a Difference?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 166
Listen to this special solo rant episode of The MOVEMENT Movement about how traditional running shoes don’t improve running performance.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How people don’t...
Mar 22, 2023
The Best, Fun Exercise for All Ages
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 165 with Paul Hagan
At age 14 in 1974, Paul Hagan entered gymnastics training at the Academy of Gymnastics in Grand Rapids, MI. In 1979, he built his first trampoline in a high school shop class; it soon became a passion to build...
Mar 15, 2023
From Couch Potato to Ultra Marathoner?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 164 with Randy Kreill
Cancer happened in late 2004, less than two years after Randy Kreill resigned from the work force with nearly 24 years towards a pension with the Dayton Daily News. After leaving the task of building his...
Mar 8, 2023
A Contorted Approach to Fitness?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 163 with Kristina Canizares
Kristina became a flexibility coach after her own work healing herself from injury and illness. While she had always been flexible, she did not start training contortion until she was 31, about 20 years...
Mar 1, 2023
Lessons from a Barefoot Bodybuilder
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 162 with Amira Lamb
Amira Lamb is a fitness pro with close to 30 years of experience in the industry. Amira's love of movement began as a child when she studied gymnastics and dance. But it was the fitness pros she'd see on ESPN...