Aug 30, 2023
Who REALLY Needs Barefoot Shoes?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 188 with Emily Jancic
Emily Jancic is the founder of HARTS in Brooklyn, NY. As every parent knows, baby socks fall off and shoes make them fall. HARTS are the “Gateway Shoe” made to simplify life for parent and child. We’re as...
Aug 23, 2023
The End of Surgery?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 187 with Aneesh Garg
Aneesh Garg, DO, CAQ, is a nationally recognized, non-surgical sports medicine and regenerative orthopaedic physician with Dynamic Athlete Sports Medicine & Regenerative Orthopaedics in Boulder, Colorado. He is also a...
Aug 16, 2023
Your Body is NOT a Machine
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 186 with Shawn Flot
Shawn Flot holds a master’s in Physical Therapy, a BS in Exercise Physiology and Certificate Adv. Oxygen Advantage Instructor. His perspective is everyone has access to their own health through skill means; that a...
Aug 9, 2023
4 Fitness Myths (and the Better Reality)
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 185 with Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker (Coach Ryan) is a life-long athlete, Health Wellness Coach, and biomechanics geek with over 13 years of experience as a Personal Trainer with an emphasis on teaching biomechanical efficiency,...
Aug 2, 2023
Can Problems with Your Feet, Back or Hips be Caused by Your Toes?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 184 with Dr. Ray McClanahan
Dr. Ray McClanahan, DPM, designed Correct Toes help the foot rehabilitate from the negative effects of conventionally shaped footwear. The device, made of soft, flexible...