May 31, 2023
Building a Foundation for Natural Movement
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 175 with Skyler Tanner
Skyler Tanner, MS is an exercise physiologist, President and co-founder of Smart Strength, and a lecturer with World Instructor Training Schools. He received his Master of Science in Exercise Science...
May 24, 2023
What Research Says About Comfortable Shoes – and Women Who Have No Feet
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 174 with Geoffrey Gray
Geoffrey Gray is the founder and President of Heeluxe who started the company by building custom high heels in a garage. He is the driving force behind Heeluxe’s...
May 17, 2023
Move Like a Kid Again
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 173 with Bryan Osuna
Osuna is health and fitness devotee, sound worker, transformational
life coach, athlete, artist, inventor, and men’s growth
His philosophy is to mindfully combine timeless wisdom,...
May 10, 2023
Can Bare Feet Handle THIS?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 172 with Sam Mouzer
Sam Mouzer is 38-year-old mental health support worker, and now Naked and Afraid extreme survivalist.
Listen to this episode of The MOVEMENT Movement with Sam Mouzer about being barefoot in extreme conditions on Naked...
May 3, 2023
Should Kids Go Barefoot
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 171 with Koby Deane
Koby Deane was born without shoes and has many years’ experience not wearing any. His wife, son and dog watch him write and illustrate in the beautiful state of North Carolina, where both mountains and ocean beaches...